The policy provides that Investors Title Insurance Company has several options to repair or to resolve a claim. For example, Investors Title Insurance Company may choose to:
1. Seek to repair and/or restore the claimant to the title position insured by the policy.
2. Negotiate a settlement, or pay the claim against the title.
3. Prosecute or defend a court case related to the claim.
4. Pay the insured the amount required by the policy.
5. Take other action which will protect the insured.
6. Cancel the policy by paying the loss or policy amount and costs in accordance with the terms of the policy.
Review of policy terms and conditions provided on the policy jacket is recommended for a more complete discussion of claim resolution